With advances in technology and research on dieting, your mobile device can now be your very own health coach. From nutrient trackers to food scanners, all the knowledge you need for a healthier lifestyle can be right at your fingertips.
- Fooducate – The Fooducate app is a food coach that can help with weight loss, health and fitness by teaching you about REAL food and their nutrients and ingredients. Each item has an easy grade system from A-F, allowing you to tell which foods are right for you easily.
- True Food – Despite research and warnings, genetically modified foods are abundant in our stores. With the True Food app, you can gain information about GM ingredients, healthy brands, and brands to avoid.
- Shopwell – The Shopwell app allows you to enter fitness and nutritional goals along with food sensitivities. As you shop, you can scan barcodes of items and gain useful information about their ingredients, nutritional value and more to make more informed decisions.
- Fitocracy Macros – Fitocracy Macros allows you to track macronutrient (carbs, proteins, fats, etc.) intake and aim for a healthy diet containing the right ratio of macronutrients.
- CarbsControl – For those on low-carb diets or those who have diabetes, the Carbs Control app can help you track your daily carb intake and give you a meal-by-meal breakdown using a food diary.
- HealthyOut – Eating out at restaurants in America is extremely common, but for the health conscious it can sometimes be a nightmare. With the HealthyOut app, you can find restaurants and menu items that match your dietary needs and desires.
- Food Intolerances – The Food Intolerances app is aimed at helping those who suffer from food insensitivities or certain conditions such as histamine intolerance. Using the app, you can search through hundreds of foods to determine if they are compatible with your dietary restrictions.
- Waterlogged – Proper hydration is just as important as a healthy diet, and with the Waterlogged app, you can monitor your daily water intake and hydration levels and even allows you to set up reminders to drink fluids.
- Nutrients – The Nutrients app provides nutritional information for a variety of foods and allows you to track intake with their food journal. You can even enter recipes to determine a nutritional breakdown.
- MyPlate Calories Tracker – The MyPlate Calories Tracker app allows you to track calories, macronutrients, and even water intake to help you determine if you are meeting dietary goals.
October 18, 2017